A number of women out there wish their breasts were larger and firmer!
Large breasts are often considered to be a symbol of beauty and are believed to enhance a woman’s femininity.
While some women are naturally blessed with large and firm breasts, there are many others who are extremely conscious about their small bust.
Home Remedies for Breast Enlargement
If you want to go the natural way, there are some home remedies that can give you good results.
Natural methods can be effective but may take time to work. Patience and consistency are vital if you want to try natural remedies for larger and firmer breasts.
Note: Women who have small breasts due to hereditary factors may not benefit from natural remedies.
Here are 4 effective home remedies for breast enlargement.
1. Chest press
The chest press is a popular exercise for breast enlargement.
This particular exercise involves the movement of arms and shoulders, which aid in toning the skin and muscle tissues in and around the breast area. This, in turn, will make your breasts firmer and appear larger.
- Lie on your back and keep your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Now lift the dumbbells in a manner that your palms are up and your arms are over your shoulders.
- Next, pulling your abdominals in, tilt your chin towards the chest.
- Then, lower down the dumbbells slightly towards the side keeping the elbows beneath your shoulders.
- Move your shoulder blades back and down.
- Do three sets of 12 reps on a daily basis.
2. Wall presses
Another effective exercise, wall presses focus on the pectorals, back, and shoulder muscles to firm and tone the chest muscles behind your breast tissue.
- Stand in front of a wall. Keep your back straight.
- Put your palms flat against the wall at the same height as your chest.
- Now, slowly move forward as if you are trying to push the wall until your head nearly touches the wall.
- Return to the original position.
- Repeat 10 to 15 times.
Arm presses can also be of great help in toning your upper body.
Push-ups can also help improve the appearance of your breasts when done on a regular basis.
This exercise helps build the upper body and core strength. However, you need to make sure that you are doing it in the correct manner for maximum benefit.
Push-ups involve the repeated movement of the arms and shoulders, thus helping make your breasts firmer and appear larger in size. This exercise may also prove to be effective in preventing early sagging of breasts.
- Lie down on your stomach.
- Put your palms on the outside of your chest.
- Now, try to push your body all the way up until your arms are straight while there can be a slight bend in the elbows.
- Slowly lower your body back down, keep your elbows in at your sides.
- Do three sets of 12 reps.
Daily breast massage can help in increasing breast size. (1)
Massage helps in two ways. First, it increases the blood circulation, and secondly, it helps stretch out the tissues within the breast to make them appear bigger and firmer. Use natural oils such as olive oil or almond oil to massage the breasts.
- Rub the oil between your palms for 2–3 minutes in order to generate heat.
- Place your hands on your breasts and rub inwards, continuing around your breasts in a circular direction.
- Do at least 100 to 300 circular rubs in the morning. Repeat again before going to bed.
- Follow this remedy two times a day for one to two months to get positive results.
Determinants of Breast Size
The breast can be described as a mass of glandular, fatty, and connective tissue. Breast tissue changes:
- During puberty
- During the menstrual cycle
- During pregnancy
- After menopause
The breasts respond to hormonal changes that take place in the body during puberty and begin to develop. Estrogen and progesterone are the two hormones that play a key role here. (2)
The size of a woman’s breasts also depends upon factors like nutrition and genetics. When a woman is pregnant, hormonal changes take place within her body. Basically, pregnancy affects the levels of the hormones (estrogen and progesterone) in the body, which can lead to changes in the shape and size of the breasts.
With age, breasts naturally lose their firmness, change shape, and shrink in size. (3) However, during your youth, you do not have to compromise on your breast size. There are a lot of ways to maintain the shape and firmness of your breasts.
The beauty industry is flooded with a variety of breast enlargement options, including creams, pills, hormonal injections, and expensive surgical options.
- Was this article helpful?
- YES, THANKS!NOT REALLY